X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nu venture champ motorhome

Dear all

Still trying to replace my much loved hylo romahome, have today found a nu venture champ 2002 - c15version. Does anyone know anything about them, its looks great and has the loo which is a bonus, water system is a bit fiddley, and ive got to find out it it has a zig unit, silly i just assumed that it had as the romahome had one, but thinking about it perhaps it does not or an addiional battery, any one know any thing about these would be fab... im thinking i will buy it.

Thanks
    Campercoxy
    Bridget
    Last edited by campercoxy; 17-02-2014, 15:10. Reason: error

If it "feels" like the right one for you, I should buy it! I'm sure you would soon get used to the water system etc. I think there were two Nu venture companies, Nu Venture and Nu-Venture not sure which one is still trading, but I don't think they both are. I could be wrong of course

Comment

new to me romahome

Thanks Maddy i drove it nu venture and did not like it at all, after much thinking ive bought another hylo romahome c15 from the romahome centre in southampton, great people to deal with, getting it in 2 weeks... cannot wait...

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X