As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advice needed re Kanga Roo

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice needed re Kanga Roo

Have seen one for sale, and am greatly tempted. Are they as versatile and simple to use as they look, both as car, and camper? I have two dogs who travel with me. Would be grateful for any advice. Thanks.

I have a Kangoo Roo and it's brilliant - I love it. It's economical, great fun for one, fits under height barriers, fits in a garage and can be used as a normal car. I wild camp rather than using campsites and can park in places where 'normal' campers aren't allowed - this looks just like a car providing I don't raise the elevating roof.

Sadly, and with much regret and many tears, I'm being forced to put him up for sale in October but I hope he'll find a buyer who will cherish and enjoy him as much as I have over the last 3-4 years.

He'll be replaced by a standard Kangoo, Berlingo car or a Fiat Doblo which I'll be fitting out very basically so that it's still a 'car' for insurance purposes. Unfortunately, I can no longer afford to run two vehicles so both the Kangoo van and Kangoo Roo will be sold and replaced with just one car, albeit a multi-function vehicle!

Finance is the one and only reason I'm selling my Roo and I know I'll probably never find another. If you've been lucky enough to spot one for sale then I wouldn't hesitate to buy it, although it might be a bit cramped if your two dogs are large.

Karen

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
    Working...
    X