This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mechelle has gone...........

Oh sad to say Mechelle has gone, had an offer I could not refuse at the Stratford upon Avon Racecourse meet, I spent two weeks in her and was a little stiff to say the least, well I am 6' 1" not a lot of room for a big 16 stone chap, have now purchased a four berth Ford transit Herald Squire 2.5 turbo (birthday pressie) with plenty room.
    Graham can I still belong to the Small Motorhome Camping Forum my van is just under 6 meters in length, I'd hate to have to leave you nice people, I understand I will have to leave the romahome club though as it's not a romahome.
    Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
    'Live without regrets'

Hi Bryan

Sad that you have had to let Mechelle go but your new van sounds lovely. Happy Birthday, what a lovely present.

Of course you can still belong to us, we don't have any rules regarding the size of the van (have you seen Glen's) or indeed what unit you have, we don't want to lose anyone of our lovely members.

Sadly you will no longer be able to be a member of the Romaclub as you have to have a vehicle made by Island Plastics or Romahome.

Are you still coming to the meet at Polstead, dying to see your van.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Sounds like you've been having fun lately! Congrats on both your birthday and your new gadget!!

Comment

Thanks Graham for the info I'll be staying with you, great stuff, Hi JayJay thanks for the birthday wishes........ here's the new van, love it.
        Attached Files
        'Live without regrets'

Comment

Your new van looks lovely Bryan, I can just see you going up that ladder on to the roof.

Bet you can't wait to get camping.
          Graham
          Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi Graham Getting ready for the first trip, lots to do and get used to, purchased it in your part of the woods........ East Mid Motorhomes Southwell Notts, I was staying at Terversal again when I saw it advertised on the net, had to go and see it as I was in the area and bingo the deal was done, I'm not going to make polestead though I have paid just not ready yet, look forward to seeing you and Pauline again, your friendship is much appriciated.
            'Live without regrets'

Comment

Originally posted by gadgetman View Post
              I'm not going to make polestead though I have paid just not ready yet, look forward to seeing you and Pauline again, your friendship is much appriciated.
              Ooo and there was me practicing 'Crazy' especially!! Love your new van! Will miss you at Polstead but perhaps see you in the Spring then eh? Hopefully at Wolverley, love that place.

Comment

Take you up on that JayJay "Crazy" looking forward to that, yes yes see you in the Spring then? Hopefully at Wolverley, love that place too.
                'Live without regrets'

Comment

Sounds good to me! Hopefully by then I will have sorted the 'how to get it back on the drive' problem. I have a feeling it's going to be expensive....

Comment

Sorry to hear you wont be with us at Polstead Gadgetman. Your company will be missed. I did want to check out your awning,as we are thinking about one for our Roma. Take care Brian.

Comment

Originally posted by gadgetman View Post
                      Hi Graham Getting ready for the first trip, lots to do and get used to, purchased it in your part of the woods........ East Mid Motorhomes Southwell Notts, I was staying at Terversal again when I saw it advertised on the net, had to go and see it as I was in the area and bingo the deal was done, I'm not going to make polestead though I have paid just not ready yet, look forward to seeing you and Pauline again, your friendship is much appriciated.
                      Shame you won't be coming Bryan, we will miss you. Hope to see you soon.
                      Graham

Comment

Shame we won't get to meet up again Bryan but never mind, hopefully we will soon get a look at that new van of yours, it looks fab.

oh and didn't you read the small print when you joined? you are never allowed to leave us

Comment

Thanks Pauline, I'll never leave, your all to nice, with regards to the small print, who reads that? can't see it now?
                          'Live without regrets'

Comment

Hi Bryan, sad to see your leaving the roma club, but congratulations on your new van looks great and all that room you`ve got you lucky man, keep in touch mate, i enjoyed your company and the laughs we had, we will catch up at SMH meet soon as i have still have your number plate, remember. thats if you still want me to keep it for you till we meet up again. take care mate and keep on gadgeting.

Steve

Comment

Hi Steve thanks for your kind words, yes mate I will keep in touch, yes I too enjoyed your company and the laughs we all had, look forward too meeting up again at the SMH meets. Hi to Denise for me lovely lady, sorry for the late reply.
                              'Live without regrets'

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X