As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there room in the naughty corner Bryan ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there room in the naughty corner Bryan ?

Hi

We shall be joining Bryan (Gadgetman) in the naughty corner at the next smh meet.

We also decided that we would like something a bit bigger (well you wouldn't call either of us compact and bijou !) and so we have changed to an Elddis which gives us more room.

We were hoping for an R35 but weren't sure how long we would have to wait.

Keith and Gail

PHOTO'S?????

It seems the 'and friends' are taking over - its a revolution!!!
    Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

Originally posted by glenw View Post
      PHOTO'S?????

It seems the 'and friends' are taking over - its a revolution!!!
      I always wanted to a rebel but my mum wouldn't let me !!

Gail

Comment

Hi Gail

It sounds like we will have to start calling you Dorset Eldiss then? It doesn't sound quite as good does it?

Congratulations, can't wait to see the pictures.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
          Hi Gail

It sounds like we will have to start calling you Dorset Eldiss then? It doesn't sound quite as good does it?

Congratulations, can't wait to see the pictures.
          Hi Graham

I have taken a picture today when we picked it up, but I can't remember how to submit it. Do you remember the last time I tried .... I made such a mess of it !!!!

Can you please give me the thread which guided us through this or can you tell me an easy way please ?

Many thanks

Gail

Comment

Originally posted by Dorset Dimension View Post
            Hi

We shall be joining Bryan (Gadgetman) in the naughty corner at the next smh meet.

We also decided that we would like something a bit bigger (well you wouldn't call either of us compact and bijou !) and so we have changed to an Elddis which gives us more room.

We were hoping for an R35 but weren't sure how long we would have to wait.

Keith and Gail
            This is rampant inflation
            Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorset Dimension View Post
              Hi Graham

I have taken a picture today when we picked it up, but I can't remember how to submit it. Do you remember the last time I tried .... I made such a mess of it !!!!

Can you please give me the thread which guided us through this or can you tell me an easy way please ?

Many thanks

Gail
              Hi Gail

Try this http://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/howto.html#attach or have a look at my video tutorial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rPdmlTTkP4

If the picture is too big you need to resize it first with http://www.tinypic.com/
              Graham
              Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Would love to see the pictures when you get them on. Can't blame you for wanting something a bit bigger. We are now camping every other week and just wish someone would invent a van that was no bigger than a Dimension on outside but twice as big on the inside. Particularly as we usually have to keep our rubbish with us and take it home!!

However, our Dimension is large enough for us for the time being.

Hope to catch up soon.

Comment

Got your email Gail, here is the pic!

Very nice it is too, lovely bodywork and the van is not bad either

Comment

OOOH! Very nice! (the van, not the man - although I'm sure he's a very nice chap!!)
                    Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

Lovely model, man and van of course. Which Autoquest is it? Is it much wider than the Dimension and how much longer? Give us some details of its facilities, is it fixed bed etc etc?

I just love all these vans and am sure if I win the lottery would have more than one!

Comment

Originally posted by Flo View Post
                        Which Autoquest is it? Is it much wider than the Dimension and how much longer? Give us some details of its facilities, is it fixed bed etc etc?

I just love all these vans and am sure if I win the lottery would have more than one!
                        Hi Viv

We opted for the 115 model. It gives us a slightly bigger bathroom, bigger lounge area and the bed is 1-step assembly (not fixed). This gives us a bed length of 6ft 9 ins as a double across the van (option for 2 singles as well) and I won't have to disengage my feet from the steering wheel in the morning. The cooking area is at the back. We also now have a fitted bike rack.

The length is 18ft 6 ins and the width 7ft 2 ins. Keith says that it is nice to drive ( I haven't had a go yet ! ).

Hope this is helpful. We hope to spend as many long week-ends away as possible.

Gail

Comment

Hi
                          Had a good look at the Elddis vans and the virtual tour, they look lovely. Hope you manage to get to the next meet so we can have a proper guided tour. No matter what you get, isn't it exciting when you first get it and kit it out? Our poor old house is feeling quite dejected. Have promised it that it will get a room decorated soon and might even tidy up one day soon!

Comment

A lovely van & great layout
                            We spent a great deal of the Malvern show sat in both the Elldis 115 & the Autocruise Starfire. Now if I could just find some small change at the back of the sofa......

Comment

wow! That's a lovely van!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X