• Time
  • Show
Clear All

bedford rascal

h idoes anyone know of a club for the bedford / suzuki rascal ta chris

Originally posted by chrisb View Post
    h idoes anyone know of a club for the bedford / suzuki rascal ta chris
    Hi Chris

If your van is a Romahome, you could join the Romahome Club, if its a Bambi there is a Bambi Owners Club, that's all I know of, others might know different.

Depends what you want out of a club but if its just other owners to chat to and meet up with why not stick around here, lots of Bedford Rascal owners use this site along with other Small Motorhome users.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

http://www.suzukivanspares.com/index.html

Comment

http://www.bedfordrascal.com/
        Happiness is a palace on two wheels.

Comment

As well as this fine site you could also try;

www.rascalenthusiasts.co.uk

Cheers

Mark

Comment

On the whole, the Bambi Owners Club is very old fashioned, rigid, to the nth degree, and political. I should know, I used to look after their website, and forum for them, and am letting our membership expire at the end of the year.

Many have left, when they have encountered this. Some of the members are absolute diamonds, and I have made friends for life with them, outside of the club and forum - camping meets and the like, but there are still some very unsavoury individuals that remain, in my experiences.

I set up Rascal Campers about a month ago, to offer a more flexible, and free, solution, as for me, like many, enough was enough.

Graham, I would like to put a link on the site for yours - it is a lovely little website and forum, that you have here.
            Happiness is a palace on two wheels.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X