As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A place for everything!!

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A place for everything!!

http://newslite.tv/2010/12/16/man-sh...it-car-in.html

How cool is that!!!
    Jessie

Clever isnt it,and he is using the big one to tour countries, so its a sensible solution to how to do town centres.
    I saw an enormous A class at Broadway C.C site and it had a little electric car in a garage at the rear,charged no doubt from the sites electrics! The warden informed me that this paticular A class only came from Birmingham and had a seasonal pitch --I cant see the point of having it --apart from status symbol.
    I prefer my little Roma.
    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Cutie liddle car.... I think the MH is just way too big and OTT though!

And Ian has a point - I think if ppl are using the campsite electrics for charging cars, then they should be paying a lot more. Worries me that electric charges on campsites will go up overall for everyone, just because a few overuse. I wish they could have meters!

Comment

Originally posted by jayjay View Post
        I wish they could have meters!
        They had meters at a campsite we went to in Ripon, you bought a card for £2 and put it in the meter, when it runs out you buy another. Brilliant idea.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
          They had meters at a campsite we went to in Ripon, you bought a card for £2 and put it in the meter, when it runs out you buy another. Brilliant idea.
          Well I hope that goes nationwide. It would stop a lot of overcharging (some sites are £3-4 per night). For just a fridge and a lightbulb, that's a lot of money!

If however you had a great big M/H or caravan, several lights, 2 fridges (one for the beer) lights all around outside of caravan, washing machine, clothes dryer, electric cooker with oven.... then that would use an awful lot more. I kid you not though, ppl really do take the above camping...

Comment

Each his or her own, I like my comforts and nine times out of ten I times stay on EHU, but yes I agree metered electric would be good all round to pay for what you use, it will eventually come in time, but setting it up initially is costly.
            Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
            'Live without regrets'

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X