X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outlook to Gatcombe

Hi Everyone
    Hope you all had a lovely time camping in 2010. We thoroughly enjoyed our first motorhome season. However a week away in the outlook made my creeky old back very uncomfortable with all the put and take and delving under bunks for things, so it has been replaced by a 2002 Auto Sleepers Gatcombe. It is a bit of variation on a theme - nicely built GRP but I can stand up all the time and not bend over looking under bunks so much.
    No photos yet as when I picked it up I was going down with flu. When that had gone we thought goody a couple of days away for a trial run then it snowed! I can enjoy looking at it on the drive though and sit in it.
    Happy 2011

Hi Harper

Congratulations on your new van, it sounds lovely, can't wait to see the pics, hopefully now the snow has gone (touch wood) and you have recovered from the flu you will be able to get out and about and enjoy it.

Have a great time.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

I love the look of the Gatcombe, very classy and classic and extremely well kitted out inside!
      Mary

Comment

Hi Harper congratulations on your new van, it all sounds great, you have done the same as I did a bigger van making it possible to stand up all the time, trust you have recovered from the flu, look forward to seeing the pictures when you get round to taking them, happy camping.
        Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
        'Live without regrets'

Comment

Our Outlook exclusive has a large heki rooflight and I can stand up under it and I am 1.82m (6ft in old money) tall

Comment

Yeah got an old Trophy myself great machines build quality is next to none wouldnt have any other sat on my driveway some say mine is ugly with the rear extention but beauty is in the eye of the beholder watching all the critics making off for toilets at 3am and showers at 8am when we have our very own ablusions annex pinned on the rear [whose laughing now eh ]

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X