nu venture nu surf 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nu venture nu surf 2011

This is probably a long shot, I have a Berlingo based Nu Surf does anyone know if the rear light cluster is specifically designed for that model or is there an equivalent. are they the same as a van or saloon, problem being the £150 asking price from Nu Venture.

As it's coachbuilt I would expect that it is different from the Citroen original. I had the same problem with a Swift on a Fiat base, Swift had used a different light fitment to the one that would have been on a Ducato that age.

Apart from quoting you £150, have you tried asking Nu Venture for a manufacturer's name and part code? I bet it will be out there somewhere, possibly for a different base vehicle, I doubt they would have had them specially made. Or you could look on ebay to see if there is anything that looks like it.

Comment

many thanks caz

Many thanks Caz I will look into that.
      Originally posted by Caz View Post
      As it's coachbuilt I would expect that it is different from the Citroen original. I had the same problem with a Swift on a Fiat base, Swift had used a different light fitment to the one that would have been on a Ducato that age.

Apart from quoting you £150, have you tried asking Nu Venture for a manufacturer's name and part code? I bet it will be out there somewhere, possibly for a different base vehicle, I doubt they would have had them specially made. Or you could look on ebay to see if there is anything that looks like it.

Comment

Try visiting a caravan / motorhome dealership. A lot of manufactures use the same suppliers and they might be able to point you in the right direction or even have what you are looking for.

Comment