This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World's largest motorhome

Anyone got room for one of these on the drive?

See this website World's largest motorhome
    Attached Files
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Love the inside of it. I would rent the house out and live in it if I could find somewhere to park it.

Did you see the picture of the smallest motorhome on the website? We could park that one in the layby.
    Moya :)

Comment

Cor, me too Moya, where on earth did you find that one Graham?

Imagine driving that around wales.....

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
        Anyone got room for one of these on the drive?

See this website World's largest motorhome

Beats me as to why the guy needs a trailer surely he could be able to take a little less luggage for a long weekend away

Maybe he has one or more partners the list is endless to what his idea`s are about camping rough

Billy

Comment

Thats not a motorhome, its a mobile housing estate
          http://romahomeandaway.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by DAVEBOY View Post
            Thats not a motorhome, its a mobile housing estate
            Hi Daveboy,had a quick look around for the corner shop for you know without being racist no sign of any YET!!! SHHH maybe they dont know about this estate YET!!!

Billy

Happy Camping Y`All

Comment

Watch out JayJay

This weekend while camped at Rowan Park, I saw a gigantic twin axle caravan, the biggest I have ever seen.It was painted grey, looked like a battleship, and the make was......KIP.

Watch out JayJay, I think yours is just a kitten, and when it grows up you are going to need one big towcar!!

Ian
              Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
                This weekend while camped at Rowan Park, I saw a gigantic twin axle caravan, the biggest I have ever seen.It was painted grey, looked like a battleship, and the make was......KIP.

Watch out JayJay, I think yours is just a kitten, and when it grows up you are going to need one big towcar!!

Ian
                Mine would be just a chick then, Ian, not a full grown chicken, as Kip translates into English as chicken! Sounds like the one you saw must have been an old pot boiler! LOL

Comment

Sheesh I think that thing is bigger than the house I grew up in LMAO. Damn though I hate to see what the fuel bill would be. Thing can't get more than 2 miles to the gallon LMAO

Comment

how does it manouver corners, and how does it deal with a side wind

Comment

Don't give me ideas! Me and Mrs zaphod spoke over the weekend, that we buy and live in a large motorhome, when we eventually emigrate to the States.
                      Happiness is a palace on two wheels.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X