As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Renault Kangoo Roo - a video review

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Renault Kangoo Roo - a video review

As promised earlier, I have now put together a short video review of my Renault Kangoo Roo to accompany the earlier R10 review.

The Roo is in regular use at the moment so isn't looking quite his best. I've also removed the second berth to add a larger 25l jerrican and tasteful (not!) plastic crate to carry extra provisions so I can be completely self-sufficient for 2-3 week solo wilding trips. The bed can be quickly and simply reinstated but, so you can get an idea of how it is intended to look, I've dropped in a few still images from the Roo's website (www.kangooroo.comli.com) which includes a full set of interior pics together with a full spec.

The video can be viewed at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm0ZQNOWcQ4

What a lovely little van, we are going to embed this video on our Small Motorhome website with the kind permission of Karen.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

'Tis indeed a sweet little van - I thought it was ideal for a single camper when we bumped into Karen down at Lynmouth some time ago.

But - never mind the van - what a sexy voice - I watched it twice!! I can visualise a new film production company, with Graham as film director, and Karen doing the voice-overs!! Hollywood here we come!!

Mike

Comment

I thought it was the rabbit talking, like in that old advert for a choccy bar.
        Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Originally posted by Yamaha View Post
          'Tis indeed a sweet little van - I thought it was ideal for a single camper when we bumped into Karen down at Lynmouth some time ago.

But - never mind the van - what a sexy voice - I watched it twice!! I can visualise a new film production company, with Graham as film director, and Karen doing the voice-overs!! Hollywood here we come!!

Mike
          LO! You're cruel!!

The video doesn't show off the Roo at its best. I'll re-do the video one day when the 2nd berth and table etc are replaced to show how everything fits and works together - but no promises re what the commentary might be like next time!!
          Last edited by karenw; 17-02-2011, 16:43.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
            I thought it was the rabbit talking, like in that old advert for a choccy bar.
            A rabbit talking?! I like the sound of this! Can you remember which choccy bar it was? I make loads of bunny videos on my main YouTube channels and would love to have a go at doing parody of it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by karenw View Post
              A rabbit talking?! I like the sound of this! Can you remember which choccy bar it was? I make loads of bunny videos on my main YouTube channels and would love to have a go at doing parody of it!!!
              Its on you tube its the Cadburys Caramel ad 1980.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
                Its on you tube its the Cadburys Caramel ad 1980.
                Thanks. I'll have to give it some thought.....

Comment

Our Kangoo van is very similar, engine size model etc.,hope we get as much fun out of it as you have with your Roo.

The commentary is fine, well done.

John

Comment

Karen's commentary is definitely sexier than mine but I'm working on it.

I can do husky will that do?
                    Graham
                    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
                      Karen's commentary is definitely sexier than mine but I'm working on it.

I can do husky will that do?
                      Unfortunately I dont think Yamaha meant Husky as in Husky DOG

Comment

Woof woof !!!

Mike

Comment

Woof woof !!!

Mike
                          Careful, my bite is worse than my bark.
                          Graham

Comment

GRRRRRR!!!

Somehow, I don't think I'm ever going to live-down this video!!!

K

Comment

Me neither.

I may well come to have a look at it just to hear those dulcet tones again on the 1 hour conducted tour.
                              Sorry - don't wanna buy it, though!!!

Mike

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X