This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nu Venture bed

I need some advice but wasnt sure which category to put it in so here looked a good a place as any.

I have a Berlingo Nu-Venture and cant find how to set up double bed, (no problems setting up 2 singles) there doesnt seem to be any supports to put between each seat. Its no good looking at manual, its only for Berlingo van not camper van, any help would be appreciated. Ive uploaded a photo to give you an idea of the outlay.Thanks
    Attached Files
    http://romahomeandaway.blogspot.com/

Originally posted by DAVEBOY View Post
    I need some advice but wasnt sure which category to put it in so here looked a good a place as any.

I have a Berlingo Nu-Venture and cant find how to set up double bed, (no problems setting up 2 singles) there doesnt seem to be any supports to put between each seat. Its no good looking at manual, its only for Berlingo van not camper van, any help would be appreciated. Ive uploaded a photo to give you an idea of the outlay.Thanks
    Hi Dave,
    would Nu-venture not be able to tell you if you phoned them?
    Maybe something is missing and they could supply it?
    Ian
    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
      Hi Dave,
      would Nu-venture not be able to tell you if you phoned them?
      Maybe something is missing and they could supply it?
      Ian
      I'll give em a ring tomorrow, like you say theres obviously something missing
      Thanks Ian

Comment

Just wondering and a few wild guesses.....

Are there any ledges the table may rest on to form a bed base? Or pull-out drawers which may support a table/bed base...?

I've never seen one so can't say from any experience!!

Comment

When I had a berlingo Hilo there where metal bars which were stored in a locker.
          They fitted into metal slots on the side of each bed to support the infill mattresses.

Comment

If your single bed makes up by sliding the panel out from underneath the seat, looking at the picture you should have the same panel underneath the long seat to pull out, thats what they normally do in motor homes with that layout, I would investigate as it looks like the lip on the long seat should be a pullout
            A dog is for life, for loving and forever, and x3 is even better :)

Comment

Originally posted by karenw View Post
              Just wondering and a few wild guesses.....
              Are there any ledges the table may rest on to form a bed base? Or pull-out drawers which may support a table/bed base...?
              There ledges along the seats, the table is used to for the single bed but there are no pull out draws. My guess is that previous owners didnt use double bed so took out whatever it was that supported it. Improvisation looks imminent.
              Thanks for suggestions folks

Comment

Originally posted by DAVEBOY View Post
                There ledges along the seats, the table is used to for the single bed but there are no pull out draws. My guess is that previous owners didnt use double bed so took out whatever it was that supported it. Improvisation looks imminent.
                Thanks for suggestions folks
                Phone Nu venture first,they should know what and how!
                Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                Working...
                X