This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small Motor Home Forum stickers

I don't know whether this has already been discussed or even if this is the right place to post this but.....

I was looking at the France Passion competition responses and it struck me just how many members are off to France this year. Wouldn't it be nice if we could recognise other members by some sort of a sticker which could go on the back window of our vans which identifies us as members of the forum. We could then give a friendly wave or flash of headlights if on the move and if parked up we could introduce ourselves.

Perhaps, something like the waving green smilie with 'small motor home forum member.' - Anyway, as I said, just a thought- I wouldn't have the first idea about how to produce it but I bet there is someone out there who does!--

What do other members think? Am I totally crazy or what?

Hello Di

You can download and print off stickers from here http://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/stickers.html you would need to laminate them and stick them with some sticky back plastic.

Or alternatively if anyone wants to send me a personal message with their address I can post one to them, they are laminated but you need to stick them with something.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Thanks Graham. Have pm'd you.
      Von told me that there were already stickers for the vans so now I feel silly!
      Still, I'm pleased there is something that will identify members even although someone was way ahead of me with the idea. Hope others use them.

Comment

Thanks Di, no problem, I will pop them in the post for you.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X