As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look at this van that pulled up beside us!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at this van that pulled up beside us!!!

This van is a bit unusual - ours was a vanilla strawberry mixed cone!! :eat:
    Attached Files

You should be saving those calories for Moreton. I only ate half a bag of Werther's Original today while driving back from Yorkshire, we all need to make an effort!
    Mary

Comment

Oh my...

I better not tell you about the Chinese meal on Saturday, sitting watching the football Sunday with a four pint jug of lager, crisps and peanuts and then the steak pie and chips at the pub after that!

Never mind...I have had Grenola for breakfast :littleangel:

Looking forward to Moreton!

BA

Comment

I always wondered if the small ice cream vans would make good conversions!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ewig View Post
          This van is a bit unusual - ours was a vanilla strawberry mixed cone!! :eat:

Have you been away?' Did I read something about Wales and swimming on F.book..............come on tell all.........????
          Mary

Comment

We have been in the Parkes Resort in Towyn in North Wales. We paid 19 pounds all in for Sat and Sun night. I was looking for somewhere with a swimming pool. A fairly local site in Nuneaton wanted 22 pounds a night AND entry money to the pool. I looked at the Beaconsfield site on another thread and they wanted 25 a night plus entry money to the pool. It wasn't good for the planet but cheaper to travel to North Wales (about two hours away) from us.

We had a really good weekend, a really lazy one. We arrived on Sat afternoon, walked to the beach and ate at a fairly cheap Chinese. I managed to stay in my PJs ALL Sunday - I went swimming (not in my PJs!!), then we watched half the Arsenal match and all of the Man U/Chelsea with a huge big jug of lager (my daughter said we were chavs). Steak pie at the on site pub and then rolled back to the van to sleep for thirteen hours (from eight in the evening till nine in the morning!!).

Today we visited Rhos-on Sea to a nice pub there and then made our way back, Can't remember the last time I so so lazy!! It was GREAT! :so happy:

I just feel like a sumo wrestler though - eaten too much!

BA

Comment

That was a good deal! Did you sample of any of the on site enterainment or was it too early in the season for that?
              Mary

Comment

There was entertainment but I couldn't stay awake long enough to sample it!! I think I must have been under the weather with all that tiredness and sleeping. Luckily I have some energy back now

Look forward to seeing you and everyone else at Moreton!! We are off on annual leave this week too and are looking at another Parks resort (£24 pounds for four nights!!). Just need to work out which one is closest to Moreton and not too far away from us.

BA

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                Working...
                X