X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Van now away for conversion

Said goodbye to the van today.

Van.jpg
    Now winging it's way down to Greenline Leisure to get their Rear Galley Conversion treatment. Should get it back end of June / beginning of July

I'll probably have more questions now that this project is becoming more real!
    Attached Files

Crumbs, that seems a long time to me? But what would a mere caravanner know about such things! I shall look forward to some photos of the completed conversion being posted when you do eventually get the van back, anyway, just 'cos I'm nosey! Hope the converters do a good job.
    Cynthia.

Comment

Plenty of summer left to get out and play when you get it back. Something to look forward to.

Comment

Gregor Exciting times! Were you involved in planning the layout?

Comment

Originally posted by CJ. UK View Post
          Gregor Exciting times! Were you involved in planning the layout?
          It's mostly their standard layout, with the front seats swivelling round to give the seating area that converts into 2 single beds or 1 double bed and behind that the kitchen area in a galley style. I think it's not a million miles from the layout of some of the Romahomes that many of you have here.

There are some choices that will be tailored to my preferences:

I've chosen the fabrics for the seat covers
          It will have a fixed high roof, rather than a pop-top
          3 power sockets, rather than the standard 2
          Hob and Oven, rather than Hob and Grill
          TV ready
          Motorhome style windows with integral blinds and fly-screens
          Heating
          Waste water tank

I think that's about it - really looking forward to it now!

Comment

Ummmm a sink? or did you just forget to mention it.

Mind you a washing up bowl on a flat surface will suffice and then just jettison the water.

I like the idea of an oven an no grill since,in general, they are pretty useless and the space might as well be of benefit by installing an oven

Comment

Originally posted by SandraM View Post
              Ummmm a sink? or did you just forget to mention it.
              Sandra - I was just thinking about what was tailored for me rather than standard - yes it has a sink (see photo). Also, photo of Oven rather than Grill.

Sink.JPG
              Oven.JPG

P.S. Sorry, don't seem to have mastered the art of uploading photos - they seem to be showing twice!
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Gregor; 17-04-2018, 04:49 PM.

Comment

I'm looking forward to admiring her when she is finished
                Last edited by SandraM; 17-04-2018, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SandraM View Post
                  I like the idea of an oven an no grill since,in general, they are pretty useless and the space might as well be of benefit by installing an oven
                  Some ovens are duel purpose. Our incorporated grill is much more efficient than traditional style.
                  Looks and sounds great Gregor. Bet you’ve been looking over those adventure maps already

Comment

Originally posted by Gregor View Post
                    P.S. Sorry, don't seem to have mastered the art of uploading photos - they seem to be showing twice!
                    Don't worry Gregor, it doesn't matter

If you don't want the duplicates to show at the bottom choose one of the options 'small, medium or large' (medium is best) after you have uploaded them to the post.
                    There's more help regarding photos in the help section if you want to know more.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X