This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a bright spark...

Just spent ages cleaning the dead insects off the luton and front of the Romy. 10 days in France worth. Can't someone invent big tear-off strips like the F1 drivers use on their visors? So I can get rid all in one go!

Tony Anchorman

spray/wax with something before it gets all flied-up again, it will be easier to wash off once you coat it with something. You could even use a household furniture polish, or a car wax. Then next time the flies will come off a lot easier.

I got some 'Showroom Shine' for both car and caravan. It seems expensive at first but it lasts a long time.

Or cling film it!

Comment

Originally posted by anchorman View Post
      Just spent ages cleaning the dead insects off the luton and front of the Romy. 10 days in France worth. Can't someone invent big tear-off strips like the F1 drivers use on their visors? So I can get rid all in one go!

Tony Anchorman
      This is the last thing a Fly sees as it hits your windscreen
      Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Originally posted by jayjay View Post
        spray/wax with something before it gets all flied-up again, it will be easier to wash off once you coat it with something. You could even use a household furniture polish, or a car wax. Then next time the flies will come off a lot easier.

I got some 'Showroom Shine' for both car and caravan. It seems expensive at first but it lasts a long time.

Or cling film it!
        jayjay

I've Showroom Shined the van (and car) for the past year, wonderful stuff, but seem to get mega pebble-dashed when in France.

Tonty Anchorman

Comment

Bad Ian!!!

BA

Comment

Perhaps use Rain X on your windscreen, it certainly makes cleaning everything off my Arai helmet visor far easier, and (as the name suggests) works especially well for rain. I use it for all my vehicle glass and light lenses.

Details, here.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X