Citroen parisienne

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Citroen parisienne

I'm still looking for a suitable Citroen, and I've just revisited the 'parisienne' in the for sale section. Does any body know what the unit on the left is? On the right is the hob and sink but I can't make out what is on the other side! Also do the seats fold flat for sleeping? Sorry if these are silly questions but I'm still new to this.

It might be a fridge David. Why not give them a ring they won't mind you asking, no question is silly

Comment

Thanks Pauline, you could be right, but there's no mention of a fridge in the description. I'll hang on a while and see if any else has an idea and then I'll ring.

Comment

Ah sorry, was thinking of the wrong vehicle. From the pictures it looks like cupboards.

Comment

I thought cupboards as well, but it doesn't seem like a good use of space in a vehicle that size. I thought maybe it was maybe a dinette or fold down table of some kind. The pictures move so fast its difficult to get a proper view.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauline View Post
            Ah sorry, was thinking of the wrong vehicle. From the pictures it looks like cupboards.
            Persistence is the key! They are cupboards and a drop down table.

Comment

You can pause the slideshow pictures by clicking the thumbnail below the main picture.
              Graham
              Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
                You can pause the slideshow pictures by clicking the thumbnail below the main picture.
                Thanks Graham.

Comment