New buyer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New buyer

We are looking to buy a vw t5 campervan, can anybody recommend a good dealership.

I have a T5 converted by Hillside leisure in Derby and I bought it from them as well. It is an 04 and I bought it about 2 and a bit years ago.
    I would recommend both the conversion and Hillside as a supplier

Comment

Chapel Motorhomes do conversions on the T5, lots of members have recommended them in the past. Give Vince a ring he’s a lovely bloke and will be able to convert a van to your specification.

http://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/larg...otorhomes.html
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

There'll be a few VW conversions by the big producers on show at the NEC motorhome and caravan show in October. If you can make it it's a good opportunity to see layouts and ask questions even if you're not looking to buy new.

I guess that there'll be a number of recommendations from this site and maybe a few 'avoid like the plagues', but all else being equal, I'd choose as local as possible. I had two 800 mile round trips to get some snagging work completed!

Comment

Thanks very much for suggestions

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X