As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Venture

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Venture

any help on nu venture we had a look at one to day they seem a lot beter than the R25 does any one tell ose good thing for and aganst them u can mail ose on hear or mail ose at [email protected]

Hi Tom

I thought you had only just bought an R20, you aren't fed up with it already are you?
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
      Hi Tom

I thought you had only just bought an R20, you aren't fed up with it already are you?
      yes we did but out for a ride called in at a dealer and nu venture SURF £28.995 it same size R25 beter fited out £4000 cheaper and the dealer up north do not like sale men high up staff tom denise

Comment

I have looked at nu ventures and have 2 comments

1. It is a composite construction and i future years joints could leak unlike Romahomes 1 piece construction

2. Payload I contacted a dealer last year and they couldn't give me an proper information about weights and payloads and the ones I have looked at have had the furniture made from MDF which is very heavy. I suspect that you are quite near the limit before you add your own kit.

Do they fit seat belts to the rear seats?

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X