Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice automatic camper on ebay

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F323666278088

I love this, a lovely old Nissan Urvan with a sympathetic camper conversion. Really like the layout and it's small enough to use as an ordinary vehicle (just about). If we didn't have the kids I'd be very tempted.
    Better a rainy day on the hill than a sunny day in the office!

agree Rob a nice looking van, but why do people blank the reg plate. My first reaction is - there must have been issues on previous MoTs - surely nowadays no one who uses the internet buys a vehicle without first checking the MoT history. Blanking the plate looses potential sales and possibly having to reply to a lot of emails requesting the reg number! If I want to clone a camper I only have to visit my local supermarket carpark - well you get the drift.
    jon
    Amor omnia vincit et nos cedamus amori
    https://smallromahome2oldies1largedo...logspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by kernowjon View Post
      agree Rob a nice looking van, but why do people blank the reg plate. My first reaction is - there must have been issues on previous MoTs - surely nowadays no one who uses the internet buys a vehicle without first checking the MoT history. Blanking the plate looses potential sales and possibly having to reply to a lot of emails requesting the reg number! If I want to clone a camper I only have to visit my local supermarket carpark - well you get the drift.
      jon
      Although I agree with your reasoning, I think it's still drilled in to a lot of people that you don't show your reg number online. My Dad always blanks it out in any photos and won't listen to any arguments against
      Better a rainy day on the hill than a sunny day in the office!

Comment

widgetinstance 226 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X