As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

camping fest 2012

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

camping fest 2012

Hampshire camping fest 2012
    A camping fest is in the planing stage for August 2012 and we are inviting several camping forums admin to participate by offering places to their members at a very low rate for a week at a superb and beautiful, licensed venue in Hampshire and working in conjunction with us and other forum admins at no cost.
    Small Motorhome Camping admin are invited to join me in this venture by telephoning me for details now. 02380 482547. [BT standard rate]
    Regards, Paol.
    Free PA service for your charity event. Proud to be part of carryoncamping nationwidecampinguk

Originally posted by Laughingheart View Post
    Hampshire camping fest 2012
    A camping fest is in the planing stage for August 2012 and we are inviting several camping forums admin to participate by offering places to their members at a very low rate for a week at a superb and beautiful, licensed venue in Hampshire and working in conjunction with us and other forum admins at no cost.
    Small Motorhome Camping admin are invited to join me in this venture by telephoning me for details now. 02380 482547. [BT standard rate]
    Regards, Paol.
    Please follow:-

http://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/foru...5671#post25671

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
    Working...
    X