Comment

we know wot u mean Jon!

Comment

Originally posted by doog View Post
        we know wot u mean Jon!
        Just testing.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandabloke View Post

KJ, that Suntrekker is awsome. I don't know if you've done it already, but could you do a tour video or pictures?

Panda
          Hi Panda - I did some posts when we first got her last year - she now has a window in the blank side and the original Island Plastics large window on the other side has replaced with a Seitz and a mini Heiki replacing the roof light. I cannot do more pics at the moment as we are using the lockdown to carry on upgrading but for now take a look at my posts last year.
          https://community.smallmotorhome.co....le-our-new-van

doog and hobo I am pleased to have laid on entertainment - blame my fat fingers and an ancient i-pad mini well that is my excuse anyway ​​​​​​​
          ​​​​​​​Jon
          Support the NHS go to Just Giving

Comment

I just wanted to add another method to remove decals. Mine looked exactly the same as Keka's.

I don't have a heat gun, and as my Outlook was booked in for it's service and MOT yesterday, I asked them if they would remove the decals for me.

They said to use a wallpaper removal steamer. I watched it being done and it worked a treat 🙂👍

John

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X