X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insurance

Hello All
    Looking to insure the new R25 shortly. As I've been driving a company car for about 30 years I'm hoping no claims valid as been accident free for 5 years. What companies do you recommend? Looking at Saga as I'm now considered a geriatric and also will be spending lots of time in France.
    Thanks

Tony Anchorman
    Last edited by anchorman; 27-01-2010, 07:42.

We are with SAGA for the motorhome at the moment but every year we get quotes from several comparison sites, it takes a few minutes but is well worth it to get the best quote.

When we did the car last time we got a £50 cash back from the Post Office, it was a limited time period deal that just happened to coincide with our renewal date, we would never have known had it not been for confused.com.

Have a look at this site it takes you through it step by step.

MONEY SAVING EXPERT
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

We are with Safeguard and have been for a number of years, the cover includes breakdown cover for UK and Europe. We have had to use them once for a breakdown and once for an accident in France. Both times the service was excellent.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X