This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wobbly table.......can u help

Hello, wonder if you can tell us if the table leg that slots into the floor base should reach the bottom of base....ours snapped off last week and we replaced the base and leg from a camper company. The leg only goes in about half an inch and makes the top wobbly. Any help appreciated.

Hi Rosie

You don't say what van you have got, I can only comment on the Romahome Dimension which is what we have got. Ours is a metal leg which does indeed go to the bottom of the hole. Although it is a bit wobbly because it stands on the underfloor storage area so it is rather unstable.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Rosieuk View Post
      Hello, wonder if you can tell us if the table leg that slots into the floor base should reach the bottom of base....ours snapped off last week and we replaced the base and leg from a camper company. The leg only goes in about half an inch and makes the top wobbly. Any help appreciated.
      Rosie Romahome use Fiamma Table legs and sockets most dealers sell Desmo which is not quite the same there is a slight differance in the dia of the leg
      Check the name on the floor socket or on the blanking plate.

its always a good idea to state the modle of your van it gets a better response from people with the same van

Alf

Comment

Originally posted by alf39 View Post
        Rosie Romahome use Fiamma Table legs and sockets most dealers sell Desmo which is not quite the same there is a slight differance in the dia of the leg
        Check the name on the floor socket or on the blanking plate.

its always a good idea to state the modle of your van it gets a better response from people with the same van

Alf
        Beat me to it Alf I discovered there were differences when I needed an extra socket for a boat to allow use of the table in either the front or rear cabins.
        Jim.
        Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X