As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

recommend a good minibus model

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

recommend a good minibus model

i am currently a fan of the Suzuki super carry/diahatsu hijet / bedford rascal minibus/MPV type setup which can carry 6 passengers (2+2+2) or be converted into a camper. Rear seats easy to remove or recline.
    looking to upgrade to something similar height & length but one seat wider (a total of 3 seats wide). Any recommendations please ? I was thinking about vw transporters/ mazda bongo's or nissan serenas, etc....
    so, what model vehicle to get , what model to avoid ? if it is a particular model you recommend, what pitfalls to avoid.
    looking for value for money, a vehicle more than 8 years old and long term reliablity. Ideas and experiences please ?
    Last edited by RomaDenizen; 30-09-2011, 11:48.

Originally posted by RomaDenizen View Post
    i am currently a fan of the Suzuki super carry/diahatsu hijet / bedford rascal minibus/MPV type setup which can carry 6 passengers (2+2+2) or be converted into a camper.
    looking to upgrade to something similar height & length but one seat wider (a total of 3 seats wide). Any recommendations please ? I was thinking about vw transporters/ mazda bongo's or nissan serenas, etc....
    so, what model vehicle to get , what model to avoid ? if it is a particular model you recommend, what pitfalls to avoid.
    looking for value for money, a vehicle more than 8 years old and long term reliablity. Ideas and experiences please ?
    How about the Citroen Despatch Combi MPV, I have driven one,really nice ride, lots of power, good internal styling and fittings.
    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
    Working...
    X