As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

diversity

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

diversity

I have always felt that one of the big pluses of this forum is the diverse nature of our individual camping. Mainly small motorhomes but also a welcome for all types of camping units owned by people with a similar view of what makes our hobby so enjoyable.
    Although there is a large contingent of happy romahomers we retain the freedom to chat about other makes of campervans and also to discuss aspects of all campers which we might not be so happy about.
    This freedom from constraints combined with a generous spirited forum membership makes ,for me, a very comfortable space to share ideas, obtain invaluable information and have a good laugh!

I am very grateful to Graham and Pauline and the new mods for the continued success of this great forum.

Lizzie

Hi Lizzie

You have perfectly summed up what this forum is all about, I can't add anything except thanks for the kind words, it means a lot.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Unlike certain other sites, everyone is equal on here, no snobbery. A particular musical keyboard site I used to frequent had owners with the more expensive models having no time for the lesser well off members. Needless to say did'nt stop there long.

Tony Anchorman

Comment

Originally posted by lizzie View Post
        I have always felt that one of the big pluses of this forum is the diverse nature of our individual camping. Mainly small motorhomes but also a welcome for all types of camping units owned by people with a similar view of what makes our hobby so enjoyable.
        Although there is a large contingent of happy romahomers we retain the freedom to chat about other makes of campervans and also to discuss aspects of all campers which we might not be so happy about.
        This freedom from constraints combined with a generous spirited forum membership makes ,for me, a very comfortable space to share ideas, obtain invaluable information and have a good laugh!

I am very grateful to Graham and Pauline and the new mods for the continued success of this great forum.

Lizzie
        Well thought out and said Lizzie I will add a big thanks to Graham and Pauline as well.

Tony's post hits the nail on the head as well

Alf

Comment

I agree with Lizzie, although I don't have much to say I really enjoy reading all the posts and picking up some great ideas from you all. Many thanks for a great forum.

Comment

twin1

Oh yes I agree with you.I am a frequent reader too. Love to potter about on here. lovely forum.

Comment

Oooops..........wrong Diversity

Agree Pauline and Graham do a great job with the Forum!!

Dabs

Comment

Ditto. Thanks, Graham and Pauline.

Di.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                Working...
                X