This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:so happy: now you just have to decide which BBQ you are getting

When you buy the gas/BBQ hose, you may find that you will only be able to buy 2 metres, we wanted 3 to get away from the awning but 2 is just about enough. We also bought an extra metre and a spare regulator so we could still use the BBQ away from the fixed gas point, if we are away with friends we often have a communal BBQ with 2 or 3 in the go!
    Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

Originally posted by glenw View Post
      :so happy: now you just have to decide which BBQ you are getting

When you buy the gas/BBQ hose, you may find that you will only be able to buy 2 metres, we wanted 3 to get away from the awning but 2 is just about enough. We also bought an extra metre and a spare regulator so we could still use the BBQ away from the fixed gas point, if we are away with friends we often have a communal BBQ with 2 or 3 in the go!
      already got the barby, from our camping days.

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
        Dunnie's album should be viewable to everyone here:

http://smallmotorhome.co.uk/forum/album.php?albumid=55
        I have just uploaded a pic, this is the toilet compartment area. finished, looks better in real life than it does on the pic, had to slow down, new years day spent 2 1/2 hrs in A&E, as I was cutting the alluminium a peice of swarf went under my glasses and deposited itself well and truly into my eye, its all sorted now, but very sore and very red, but still managed to do some work on it today, its getting there, a lot better now than it was before.
        Last edited by dunnie; 02-01-2012, 17:15.

Comment

I can't see your album as it says I'm not logged in, then when I do on the pop up screen, it says wrong password....

yet I'm already logged in!

I hope your eye gets better soon! Be careful with that stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by dunnie View Post
            I have just uploaded a pic, this is the toilet compartment area. finished, looks better in real life than it does on the pic, had to slow down, new years day spent 2 1/2 hrs in A&E, as I was cutting the alluminium a peice of swarf went under my glasses and deposited itself well and truly into my eye, its all sorted now, but very sore and very red, but still managed to do some work on it today, its getting there, a lot better now than it was before.
            spent all day working on my van, its coming on slowly, uploaded photos, today fitted new aluminium panel to the marine ply, whilst doing this i thought i would make some covers for the side wooden rails, this i have done,not the best of jobs, however once i have sealed the edges with sikaflex should be a nice water tight seal, fridge ready to go in, maybe i will do the tomorrow, fitted new waste for the sink,and new waste pipe,its coming on nicely,

Comment

The time has come that I have started to refit the fittings, for ages it seemed that i was not really getting anywhere, and now it appears i am actually getting somewhere,whre the somewhere is i do not actually know(lol)i have replaced the offside damaged area by the gas bottles, resealed, and fitted new inner and outer grilles, the same for where the fridge goes, replaced new wood beading by seats/bed area and refitted seat covers, i have posted more pics of my efforts.
              Last edited by dunnie; 22-01-2012, 15:45.

Comment

Well on the way

Originally Posted by Graham

Have uploaded more photos, well on the way, I have completly covered the new wooden floor with aluminium sheet and then i am going to use sikaflex to seal all the joints, have rebuilt all sub structure for the rear floor and made all interior panels good, re fitted toilet door, slight mod needed but worked out well, fitted small interior clock, and replaced and sealed all inteiror panels by ouside lockers, all looks good, soon be refitting fridge, bought new waste and fitted new drain pipe for the sink, and refited outside waste connector, fitted and connected new outside gas connection for the bbq , and i have removed all the faded plastic trim (purple) and replaced with nice new black trim, when refitting this trim the new black trim was very hard and not plyable enought to allow me to get it into the channel, what i did was to measure the length needed, put it into the kettle which was full of hot water, but be carefull, poked the end out of the snout and with one hand hold the kettle and with the other fit the soft trim into the channel it was so easy i just could not believe it, so soon be ready for the season,:so happy:
                Last edited by dunnie; 19-02-2012, 15:22.

Comment

oh to be handy! Nice job Dunnie
                  Regards, Robinjim.

Comment

rotten floor

Originally posted by Moya View Post
                    No advice I am afraid but interested looking at your photos. Wow that is rotten! Do you know how it became so wet to make it rot like that?

Scary!
                    cannot see the photo"s

Comment

Originally posted by wildthing View Post
                      cannot see the photo"s
                      Click on Dunnie at the top of his post, then click View Profile and his album is listed on the left at the bottom of the box

Comment

Originally posted by wildthing View Post
                        cannot see the photo"s
                        I think it's because you are a new user, I have now fully activated your account so you will be able to see them now.
                        P.S. Welcom to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
                        Graham
                        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

I think it's because you are a new user, I have now fully activated your account so you will be able to see them now.
                          P.S. Welcom to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
                          I cannot get to see the pictures with your link either.
                          I get taken to a log in screen and when I log in again, I get

Invalid Redirect URL (http://smallmotorhome.co.uk/forum/album.php?albumid=55).

When go back and try your link again, I am again asked to log in even though I had set remember me.
                          and round and round again.

Comment