As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone got 2 million pounds to spend?

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone got 2 million pounds to spend?

http://www.firebox.com/product/4865/...le-eleMMent-RV
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Hideous!

I'd rather have my 10 year old panel van...

Comment

I had one but got rid of it when diesel went up by 2p. litre !!!!!!!!!!!!
      derek b and Babs
      derek b and Babs

Comment

Originally posted by derek b View Post
        I had one but got rid of it when diesel went up by 2p. litre !!!!!!!!!!!!
        derek b and Babs

Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

I dont understand the people who make this,or those who think it desirable or those who will buy it.This obscenity is,for me, the ugly face of capitalism.
          Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Have you got

Well I read the list of what it had but unless they put in a swimming pool. I'm not buying one.Pam

Comment

Originally posted by Pam Park View Post
              Well I read the list of what it had but unless they put in a swimming pool. I'm not buying one.Pam
              Not going to 'Splash out on it then ?'

Comment

Is it extra to put the steering wheel on the proper side?
                Jim.
                Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

Hmm...

Not sure it will fit under the bar at my local store, otherwise..... No

Comment

My thought too Pam, I was expecting to find one on the top...
                    MS.RoMiNi

Comment

What a ridiculously obscene object! It's bigger than my house!

Comment

Truthfully, that is what I thought when looking with astonishment at some of the enormous motorhomes at the B'ham travel show. Some are bigger than furniture removal lorries. Obscene when you consider the purchase and running costs. The money should be given to charity.

Anyway, how could you fit one of these down our country lanes?
                        Would it even fit through the electric gates of one's palatial home, either?
                        Carpe diem! :)

Comment

I wasn't following this thread

I wasn't following this thread because I thought I knew what it was about. I've just read it and found I was wrong. You're all right, that thing's hideous!

What I thought it was about, was a small news item I saw in one of the Motorhome comics, about a campsite for sale in the SouthWest. My poor, currently alcohol-affected memory has it pegged at about that price. That'd be much nicer

Comment

Have you got 2 million

Originally posted by JimD View Post
                            I wasn't following this thread because I thought I knew what it was about. I've just read it and found I was wrong. You're all right, that thing's hideous!

What I thought it was about, was a small news item I saw in one of the Motorhome comics, about a campsite for sale in the SouthWest. My poor, currently alcohol-affected memory has it pegged at about that price. That'd be much nicer
                            Well I would pay that for my own campsite. Then I would get a swimming pool. Here"s an ideaWhy don't we all club in and by our own campsite then we could meet up as we like. Although we would probably not agree on where the site would be sited Pam

Comment

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
                              I dont understand the people who make this,or those who think it desirable or those who will buy it.This obscenity is,for me, the ugly face of capitalism.
                              I suppose building it kept several people in jobs for a little while, but I wouldn't rely on a continuing demand.

Just no accounting for taste is there? But then again some people actually watch "Desperate Scousewives" and "The Only Way is Essex". (Incidentally, if I lived in or came from Essex, I'd sue for defamation!)
                              Last edited by Artoo0; 04-12-2011, 16:57. Reason: Put paras in more sensible order re quote!
                              Geoff

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X