As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small motorhomes other than Romahomes

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small motorhomes other than Romahomes

It was really good to see a review for wheelhome Vikenze being put up on the forum. I would love to see more reviews for other small motorhomes other than Romahomes. There lots of varieties that fit under small....

So people with Bongo's, Freddies, NuVentures, VW classic buffs.... et al...
    could you write a review of your beauty?

My Roma is great but variety is the spice of life & I love hearing about other vans. It would be good to see other classics/ or new innovations being described.

Indeed, if anyone wants to write a review of their small motorhome with pictures if possible (but not essential) then send it to me at [email protected] I will put it on the website.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

twin1

Originally posted by Tentpeg View Post
      It was really good to see a review for wheelhome Vikenze being put up on the forum. I would love to see more reviews for other small motorhomes other than Romahomes. There lots of varieties that fit under small....

So people with Bongo's, Freddies, NuVentures, VW classic buffs.... et al...
      could you write a review of your beauty?

My Roma is great but variety is the spice of life & I love hearing about other vans. It would be good to see other classics/ or new innovations being described.
      Thats a good idea ,thank you. Will try and put one up in a couple of weeks time .

Comment

Would be happy to write a review for what I think was the best small campervan I've ever owned - amazingly practical - and 30 years old!

VW T25 Westfalia

Aircooled VW Camper nut!

Comment

Nice one!!

Comment

Originally posted by rubberrat View Post
            Would be happy to write a review for what I think was the best small campervan I've ever owned - amazingly practical - and 30 years old!

VW T25 Westfalia
            Yes please, looks great.
            Graham
            Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Yes please it looks lovely. Goody now back to the essays sigh

Comment

Really excited to see we will have a VW review & hope the NuVenture crowd and the Bongo (fab name) will be inspired. They are all classics and we need to hear about them...... please.....

Then of course there are lots of others...

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                Working...
                X