As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kangoo Roo

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kangoo Roo

Supprised this Kangoo Roo hasn't been snapped up by someone. Seems a bargain £3995 buy-it-now on Ebay at the moment for 1day 6hrs in Swindon

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RENAULT-KA...item19cd178d8d .

It looks like a good deal for the price - but check the corrosion in the offside sills before buying!

Mine had corrosion in exactly the same areas - even the same spot beneath the driver's door and it was more extensive on examination than it appears from the outside. In my case I was possibly unlucky - the previous owner was a farmer and somehow lime had gone inside the sills causing corrosion from the inside-out. It ideally needed new sections welding in but wasn't structural and wouldn't lead to MOT failure.

Comment

Kangoo Roo

Are the 1.2 petrol versions which this is (and it's still for sale) ok as campers or do they tend to run out of steam on hills?

Comment

I had the 1.2 petrol car and van and regularly took them up Porlock Hill (1/4 gradient) which was a pretty good test and it climb up with no problems (just as easily as the 1.6 auto petrol Roo).

Comment

That does seem a good valu elittle camper.
          I drove a 1.2 van a year back, and unless its loaded up fully, seemed to sprint along well enough - and think of the cheap tax compared with a 1.9 diesel.
          Aircooled VW Camper nut!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X