As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Various small motorhome reviews

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Various small motorhome reviews

I have just found some old mmm magazines and before throwing them out I have removed all the reviews/head to heads/live in reports of small motorhomers I could find. Some are more consise than others but may be an interesting read to those considering buying any of the motorhomers.
    The list is:-

Vw t5 California
    Autosleeper symbol
    Murvi piccolo
    La stranda pronto
    La strada regent s
    Autosleeper leisure
    La strada avanti
    Autocruise rhythm
    Autosleeper Warwick
    Globecar *trendscout
    Timberland destiny
    Wildax Solaris
    Autosleeper trophy
    Autosleeper topaz
    Leisuredrive crusader
    Bilbo lezan
    Nu venture nu rio
    Swift mondial gt
    Romahome r40
    Danbury family 4
    Romahome r25
    Bilbo nexa 4motion
    Trigano tribute 665 sport
    Devon monte Carlo
    Autocruise pace
    Bilbo celex
    Devon new sunrise
    Adria twin
    Bravia swan
    Maesss mini 1
    IH Oregon R
    La strada Trento
    Murvi morello
    Knaus van ti 550 md
    Bilbo komba lwb
    Adria 3-way space
    Torbay maverick
    Bilbo de zine

If anyone is particularly interested in reading any of them, let me know and I'll try to scan them and email it to you. Given time I will see if graham wants them for pdf's for the main website too.
    Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Hi Glen

I'm just catching up on old threads, if and when you get time I would love pdf's to put on the main website, thanks.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Moorhome reviews

Hello,

If this offer is still valid, I would like a copy of the review for the La Strada Trento.

Thanks,
      Ian.

Comment

Hi Glen interested in reading up about the murvi piccolo...... If it is not too much trouble.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Ginfearsdad View Post
          Hello,

If this offer is still valid, I would like a copy of the review for the La Strada Trento.

Thanks,
          Ian.
          Originally posted by Tentpeg View Post
          Hi Glen interested in reading up about the murvi piccolo...... If it is not too much trouble.

Thanks
          Yep, still available. I will get onto it ASAP
          Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

Will you PM me your email addresses and I'll send them to you. My scanner has copied them as jpeg's, I'm not sure if I can change them to PDF before I send them.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X