As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PMS3 Power Management System Vertical

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PMS3 Power Management System Vertical

I recently bought a VW T5 campervan which has a PMS3 Power Management System (Vertical). Does anyone know where I can get hold of an instruction manual so I know which switch to leave on or off. It would also help me to keep an eye on the system. Should I leave it hooked up to the mains at home when I am not using the campervan? I read that the leisure battery should not be allowed to run down to below 80%, is this correct?

hello Julian,
    this company can sell you a copy of the handbook

http://www.jaccampers.co.uk/electric...trol_units.htm
    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Originally posted by JulianWong View Post
      I read that the leisure battery should not be allowed to run down to below 80%, is this correct?
      I understood 50%. But my memory may be rather faulty.
      Whichever it is it seriously limits the power available with proper usage, which is the main reason I have not used one for years. I always use a car battery which matches the one on my car. If ever my car battery fails I will not be stranded. Also a car battery can be discharged down to the voltage at which fluorescent lights fail without damage as long as it is not left in that state too long.
      Jim.
      Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

http://www.lpgimports.co.uk/manuals/...r%20Manual.pdf
        here is a pdf version i use foxit to read pdf better than adobe had to refresh to get it to owrk but that might be my pc

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X