As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ford P100 Nevada

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ford P100 Nevada

Does anyone know anything (good or bad) about this model?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-P100-...item256dac7b83

Thanks,
    Sheila

Never seen one! Design looks modern, Germanic and chunky, not unpleasant at all.
    That P100 is pretty bullet proof, I'd maybe consider LPG on it, but then again, petrol is much cheaper than diesel these days. Biggest issue with those was rusting bucks (But that's gone) and saggy chassis.
    Looks good value for money with great longevity
    Aircooled VW Camper nut!

Comment

Thanks for the information - may take a closer look then

Comment

From memory weren't Romahome connected with a dismountable unit 'Suntrekker' that fitted on to a P100 for a time? Is this Nevada a demountable type or fixed? Whatever it is I'd think if the unit is fibreglass then the concern is the Ford and its body condition and particularly the tin worm.
        Let us know, and good luck!
        Andyvan:so happy:

Comment

Despite saying above that I'd never seen one, yesterday I came across one 5 miles up the road.
          It appeared to be the same moulding - pity I didn't have my camera or iphone with me to take a pic - It had a 'Trekker' logo on the front as Andy suggested and was definitely a demountable so the one in the Ebay ad has had some fabrication below the body of the camper, possibly to replace a shot buck.
          Aircooled VW Camper nut!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X