As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nuventure Nu Surf

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nuventure Nu Surf

Thinking of getting a Nu Surf, anybody got one, what are they like?
    Any info good or bad would be appreciated.

Thanks Big Ed

Originally posted by Big Ed View Post
    Thinking of getting a Nu Surf, anybody got one, what are they like?
    Any info good or bad would be appreciated.

Thanks Big Ed
    In view of your Forum name I would suggest you try it for standing and sleeping, as my son had one for a very short while and he is about 6'1" and couldn't get on with it at all. Otherwise I have always thought they were well made vans.
    Colin

Comment

When we were changing our van, we seriously looked at the Nu Venture. We liked the layout but felt the finish was not quite as good as the Romahome, but that was a few years ago.

We actually prefered the layout of NuV to the Romahome as the side door seemed more practical than the back door of R20 but as we have not used one can't really comment about whether it is better in practice.

We have only seen one at a show and still think it is a really nice van, but no idea how practical or good it is to use. Would like to see another as tiny vans are just fascinating. But we really do like the Dimension so we settled for that.

Just had a look at their website to jog my memory and the Surf still looks good. I remember now that I did not like the closed in Luton nor the fact that the bed is all in one length and cannot be made up in a U shape which we could not cope with as we like to leave the gap half way down (if that makes sense. We only used to make up top half into double in the R20.

Not sure about length, may be longer than R20 and could that cause problems with scraping the back along ground on bumps?
      Last edited by Flo; 04-04-2012, 08:35.

Comment

Our luton is closed in - now we have the duvalays we are cursing at it as we maneuver the bedding in each day.
        Mary

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X