As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now I know why!

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now I know why!

Just returned from a week in Greece a la package. Having been Motorhoming for the past couple of years, thought we'd give flying a go again. Now I know why we love Motorhoming!
    Stuck for 4 hours on the plane both ways with screaming kids close by!
    Queuing up for ages at the airports!
    Getting soaked getting back to the car at the airport!
    I could go on.
    Weather was fantastic though.
    Total change of chill-out time next weekend when we take the Romy back to France, if you don't like where you are... move on.

Tony Anchorman

Yep! thats why!
    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Hi Tony
      We are in France for the next couple of weeks, where abouts are you going? We are in the Jura at the moment then next weekend up to around Reims for a week.
      Colin

Comment

Colin
        As ACSI will be running out early July at most sites, we are going to try and concentrate on Municipals. Probably head down towards Honfleur for a day or two, then looking at possibly going down to the Ile De Re. We have already done Ile de Noirmoutier and Ile D'Oleron off the Vendee coast, depends on the weather, we are going to suck it and see.
        Have you got your breathalysers yet?

Tony Anchorman
        Attached Files

Comment

Yes, bought the breathalysers at a Tabac, 3 euros for two. Tried the chemist first but they didn't stock them. About £5 on the boat I noticed so best wait till you get there.
          Colin

Comment

Colin
            Don't forget Le Tour is on next week, may try to coincide with it on Wednesday Abbeville to Rouen. It goes around the coast that day to Fecamp then cuts inland towards Rouen. It goes past the Campsite we stayed in earlier this year at Veules Les Roses. Bet we can't book in there, it will be heaving!

Tony Anchorman

Comment

Where are you now Colin?
              Police prevented everyone from entering Abbeville for the Tour yesterday, so we went down to just north of Le Mans, Beaumont-Sur-Sarthe Municipal last night. We are now at an ACSI chateau site near Trogues in the Centre Region and blazing hot! Going into the Dordogne tomorrow, hope the weather keeps up but I doubt it. Just nipped over to take this pic.

Tony Anchorman
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi Tony
                For three weeks we have been so lucky with the weather, mostly top 20's C, - up till this afternoon when we have had the most enormous thunderstorm. We are at a lovely site at a little town called Buzancy east of Reims but tomorrow we start moving home, next stop near St Omer. We have had warnings from home to put on warm clothes and waterproofs when we arrive on Sunday!
                Colin

Comment

Had one of your storms last night Colin. One minute it's sunny next it rains!
                  Got soaked a couple of times when out. Now in the north Dordogne near Perigeux, final ACSI site before it runs out. Working slowly upwards over this week using probably municipals.

Tony Anchorman

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X