As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breakdown cover

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breakdown cover

Hi all,
    I was looking around the various breakdown offers available to small motorhomes.
    As I bank with Lloyds and have a platinum account for travel insurance phone insurance and all the other perks I discovered it covers breakdown with the AA for relay home,accident manage and all the perks. Checking further it appears they cover the person rather than the vehicle,and up to seven passengers. the only specifications they make is Max weight 3.5 tonnes 3.5kg and max width 7 foot 6 inch or 2.3 meters it covers minibuses, my Mezan meets that spec wonder if Romahomes are the same, check it out may save you a few pounds.
    Keith & Christine

breack down

:sQUOTE=thehood3515;50579]Hi all,
    I was looking around the various breakdown offers available to small motorhomes.
    As I bank with Lloyds and have a platinum account for travel insurance phone insurance and all the other perks I discovered it covers breakdown with the AA for relay home,accident manage and all the perks. Checking further it appears they cover the person rather than the vehicle,and up to seven passengers. the only specifications they make is Max weight 3.5 tonnes 3.5kg and max width 7 foot 6 inch or 2.3 meters it covers minibuses, my Mezan meets that spec wonder if Romahomes are the same, check it out may save you a few pounds.
    Keith & Christine[/QUOTE] YES i did phon call to aa and they sae yes

Comment

Best Deal

An unbeatable breakdown recovery offer is when you have your Honda serviced. They give you Honda Happiness cover (naff name isn't it) this gives you free rescue,recovery and homestart for your Honda from the AA. Services start at £99 for level 1 basic. 32 point check plus oil& filter change. They even adjusted the handbrake for no charge.
      The only thing to be aware of is they are looking to recover and make some money out of any repairs they may find need doing. Get a second quote at a non francise garage. Ideal if you have bought a used Honda and want to make sure everthing is ok before you start using it and the warranty runs out.
      All you Honda demountable Romahome owners I'd contact your main dealer today. I'm sure it would cover you and Honda stepwagons etc.

Comment

We have just joined the C&CC RAC Arrival, which gives emergency roadside cover, homestart, and should you break down on holiday they will take you to your campsite then at the end of you hols. collect you and take you home again, the cost was a little over half the AA wanted for renewal with them, and we got camping vouchers as well!
        derek b and Babs

Comment

Originally posted by derek b View Post
          We have just joined the C&CC RAC Arrival, which gives emergency roadside cover, homestart, and should you break down on holiday they will take you to your campsite then at the end of you hols. collect you and take you home again, the cost was a little over half the AA wanted for renewal with them, and we got camping vouchers as well!
          Sounds a good offer. But I would prefer the one that guarantees no breakdowns
          Mary

Comment

Originally posted by derek b View Post
            I think I'm going to go for this one when my AA membership comes up for renewal - it's getting really expensive now.

Comment

I've been with C & C C Arrival for many years.

As well as being cheaper, there's other "perks" as well such as they cover larger motorhomes and car/caravan combos which ordinary AA & RAC don't, and older vehicles going abroad.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
              Working...
              X