As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

overview

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

overview

i have not posted for a while, so i thought i would drop you all a line, my ducato compass drifter is fitted with a 1.9 nad dog slow, i am in the throws of replacing it with a 2.8 nad ducato unit from a y reg, shold go a wee bit quicker and i should be able to overtake lorries, just a bit of re-work to do. over the winter period ready then for next season:so happy:

I have fitted my new bigger engine, my 1.9 nad fiat compass drifter now has a 2.8nad engine and gearbox from a 2000 reg vehicle, i am just fabricating the bracketry to fit a dash mounted gearlever as opossed to the floor mounted one, just got to do some re-wiring and we are ready for ythe new season.

Comment

Can we have photos please of all the mods, especially the gearchange.

Thanks

Peter

Comment

Well done! I wish I was handy with car innards n stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by dunnie View Post
          I have fitted my new bigger engine, my 1.9 nad fiat compass drifter now has a 2.8nad engine and gearbox from a 2000 reg vehicle, i am just fabricating the bracketry to fit a dash mounted gearlever as opossed to the floor mounted one, just got to do some re-wiring and we are ready for ythe new season.
          That's nothing!! in another thread we are wondering how to change a lightbulb!!
          derek b and Babs

Comment

T1

Comment

Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Originally posted by jayjay View Post
                Well done! I wish I was handy with car innards n stuff!
                you are good at lots of other things Jayjay, I wouldn't worry

Comment

Originally posted by peterholden View Post
                  Can we have photos please of all the mods, especially the gearchange.

Thanks

Peter
                  here is the first fit of the gearlever, dash mounted..http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/PC150051.jpgPC150051.jpg

Comment

some small mods needed, then fit the shroud to hide all the linkage.all cables on box fitted, and all works okay.

Comment

Originally posted by dunnie View Post
                      here is the first fit of the gearlever, dash mounted..http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/PC150051.jpg[ATTACH=CONFIG]3703[/ATTACH]
                      gear lever completedP1050064.jpg

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X