This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Info on Rio please

Hi hope everyone is well, i need to know any thoughts on the Nu Venture Rio year 2002 as im off to look at one in the morning and wondered if i could grab some useful info from you guys & girls

ROB

Nu Venture are a well respected make, the only comment I would have is check the height inside and the length of the beds if you are approaching 6foot, as they are more restricted than they look on the outside.
    Good luck.
    Colin

Comment

I had a good nose at one when they were released at the NEC first.

Looked kinda OK, comparing with the Romahame, though - I wasn't at all impressed the way the elevating roof mechanism was designed - looked very primative to me - and not too long lasting!

Rest of the van looked good, though - I seem to remember some very nice variations to the interior from Hylo we had at the time.

Mike

Comment

I do not have any knowledge of nu venture really but what concerned me when I was looking was firstly a query as to whether they could be a bit over bodied, size as to chasis.. so would want to test drive it...

The other thing is I am not a fan particularly of the caravan type construction of a conventional motorhome because of the potential problems in the future with water ingress. However that is a very personal call.

They look beautiful inside and do have many happy owners so these are very much just personal comments.

Comment

Heavy furniture made from MDF?

I would query the payload also - ask for info in writing. They are a very big bodt for a Berlingo

Peter

Comment

First I would like to wish you all a very merry xmas:santa:
            and a thank you to all that replied to my post, the wife and i bought the 2002 Rio which we are very pleased with as it has been kept in fantastic condition, only 25,000 miles on the clock so not even run in yet.
            We will be looking forward to our travels again and hopefully meeting up with you all in the new year where ever it may be.

ROB&JANE:so happy:

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL

Comment

Congratulations, have great fun getting to know your new van. Any plans for your first trip?
              Aileen

Comment

Well done on your purchase, hope you have many great adventures in it.

Comment

Congratulations. Safe travels in your new pride and joy. I hope you have lots of fun.
                  Carpe diem! :)

Comment