As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know this van?

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know this van?

A couple of weeks ago we headed off to Dunham Massey in Cheshire for a walk and pub lunch. Parked by the Bridgewater Canal we noticed a van with a distinctive sticker on the back.
    Last Friday we decided to take a walk from home to Marple for an Italian lunch (are we spotting a theme here?), and parked by the bottom of Marple Locks on the Peak Forest Canal was the same van.

Here are a couple of shots, does anyone recognise it?

https://picasaweb.google.com/1132415...2007110/Local#

Geoff
    Geoff

Originally posted by Artoo0 View Post
    A couple of weeks ago we headed off to Dunham Massey in Cheshire for a walk and pub lunch. Parked by the Bridgewater Canal we noticed a van with a distinctive sticker on the back.
    Last Friday we decided to take a walk from home to Marple for an Italian lunch (are we spotting a theme here?), and parked by the bottom of Marple Locks on the Peak Forest Canal was the same van.

Here are a couple of shots, does anyone recognise it?

https://picasaweb.google.com/1132415...2007110/Local#

Geoff
    Is someone following you?
    derek b and Babs

Comment

Looks a great little van and I LOVE the sticker! Am looking for a suitable one for mine too.

Ha ha We could do a Dunham Massey carpark flashmeet sometime! :santa: I pass it many a time, living just a few miles away from it.
      Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Dunham Massey

Dunham Massey is one of our favourite places as we are close by.
        Sometimes we just take the Duo and park up , have a picnic and enjoy the parkland and deer.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X