Hi from Spain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from Spain

Finally managed to get to send you a message, having a good time, I felt very pleased did all the driving, we spent 2 nights on aires in France. Retracing our steps from 20 years ago when we used to come with the children with the caravan, this time its our little dog 'Jimmy'. We have just come down to the main area to get a drink and the place is full of people watching a football match on the TV, Barcalona/Manchester United, they all went mad and started waving flags when a goal was scored by Spain, everything went very quiet when Man.Unit. got one so I cheered. The weather is very hot, been swimming. The site runs along the side of the beach. The van is going very well.:so happy:

Good to hear it is going well for you. The weather here has turned quite chilly (got our central heating on at the moment), so I am jealous of your sunshine!
    Mary

Comment

Originally posted by Vanderella View Post
      Good to hear it is going well for you. The weather here has turned quite chilly (got our central heating on at the moment), so I am jealous of your sunshine!
      Same here! It's quite windy as well as chilly, so you're in the right place! LOL! Enjoy your holiday!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X