France Service Station

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

France Service Station

Now on our way home from Spain, are spending the night on a sevice station somewhere between Toulouse and Bordeaux, my husband wonders why I want to try and do all the driving. We have been through thunder very heavy rain but now its lovely. We intend to spend 3 nights at a camp site outside Bordeaux if my husband can remember from 25 years ago whereabouts it is:so happy:

Glad to hear you're getting on ok! Well done you for doing all the driving as well! I hope you find the campsite ok!

Comment

Well done Megan all that driving :so happy: hope you find the camp site just outside Bordeaux, hope its still there infact......... let us know how you get on
      Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
      'Live without regrets'

Comment

Hi we did find the campsite but couldn't get on line. Just like it was as we remembered, this time we had to hire 2 bikes and tried Jimmy our small dog in one of those carrier things that fix on the back of the bike, we didn't think he would stay but he loved it, went cycling among the trees for ages. We are now in La Rochelle near a beach, just for one for 1 night, just down the road is a free stop over for motorhomes, it was packed and anyway we would rather be secure. I have never seen so many motorhomes, but none like mine. Why do they drive so slowly? I am still doing all the driving ha ha:so happy:

Comment

Glad you are having a good time! I have always wondered about the doggie carriers on the back of bikes, I would be frightened of capsizing if the dog suddenly moved (but then my balance is a little precarious at the best of times!)

Driving home up the M5/6 at the weekend the road was full of motorhomes and caravans, never seen so many, all different shapes and sizes!
          Mary

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X