We made it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We made it!

Hi folks, well one ageing Avalon, an R20 and an R25 are all happily parked at Bien Assise campsite enjoying the French sunshine! We are having a couple of rest days here before wandering over to Brittany. Will post some piccies later. A small suggestion based on our experience - some pictures of the various Romahomes and where to stick those b****** headlight deflectors would be really useful for anyone travelling to Europe! Tony, if you read this and have a piccie of where to stick them on the R25, I'd really appreciate it - there was another R25 parked up, and theirs were stuck in a completely different place from ours I would have talked to them, but they left this morning- can't have liked the look of us

I have read somewhere that post 2007 vehicles do not need deflectors due to the change in design of headlights. I will try to find out more.

Peter

Comment

I checked and double checked before we went to France in the 2009 R40 and both sources said deflectors were not needed. Suprised but very pleased as I hated the things.
      Colin

Comment

Hi Von! Glad you made it there ok!:so happy:

I hope the weather is treating you kindly, it's not brilliant here at the moment, so you can feel all smug if you're sunbathing over there... remember the photos!

Jay

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X