The Rain in Spain.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Rain in Spain.....

There has been heavy rain in Catalonia yesterday. We are just south inland of the Costa Blanca. The police stopped us on a road due to a landslip. We found a hillier way round. This morning walking along a single track tarmac road we came across another landslip that blocked the road. This may not be due to global warming even Eliza Dolittle knew that it occasionally rains in Spain
    Train came off tracks between Terrassa and Manresa, towns north-west of Barcelona

Be safe Derekoak

Comment

Might have been better if you would have stuck with the Dolomites as initially planed...

stay safe, have a good time..!

Comment

It was continuous heavy rain but i have experienced worse. But Spain is a lot of bare soil and does not seem to be used to rain like this.

Comment

Hardened bare soil the worst...no water getting into it and disperse under...

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Graham
            Camping in Spain.
            Graham
            We are off to Spain in a few weeks, taking the long crossing from Portsmouth to Bilbao and stopping in Northern Spain with our son and family who are...
            12-05-2013, 02:11 PM
          • margot
            Hi from spain
            margot
            Hallo everyone, I thought it about time I posted, as I have been living in my Romahome since April 2010. I've loved exploring England and Wales, the...
            02-01-2011, 11:35 AM
          • Derekoak
            Spain and Portugal in January
            Derekoak
            We are off again to get more winter light and exercise. We took the poole cherbourg ferry as we visited family in bournemouth on the way. from poole...
            10-01-2018, 06:49 PM
          • mikeroch
            Days 29-31 incl
            mikeroch
            Day 29 ….. A rest day in the burning hell of the Utah desert (at least that was the plan)

Reading the ‘lonely planet’ entry for where...
            11-10-2018, 04:27 PM
          • Pauline
            Pitter patter rain drops
            Pauline
            Arthur and his friend candy cat enjoy watching the rain together

28-06-2016, 07:45 PM

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X