The wild ones.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The wild ones.

Just off to Sweden, Germany, France. Spain, Portucal. Will try and let you all know how we got on..... Wild it all the way. done this so many time now.
    Roger Green.Roger Green.

What a wonderful trip how long are you away for?:so happy:

Comment

Have a good trip!

Comment

The wild ones.

Just back from the trip 10,000 km and one service by a French Citron dealer and at half the price here in Norway, and much better. We stayed with a few friends but wild camped in sweden,Germany,France, Spain and Portucal. The van was just great i have lots of pics. Now i have to learn how to get them on here to show you all??we saw the must fantasic things and even had a paddle in the sea just too cold to swim, even for us north guys. Oh i got 5.2lt to the 100km very good and that was doing 135 km on the moter ways, i think that is 800 kms to 46lits diesil. T:so happy:he Roger & Eileen
        Originally posted by roger green View Post
        Just off to Sweden, Germany, France. Spain, Portucal. Will try and let you all know how we got on..... Wild it all the way. done this so many time now.
        Last edited by roger green; 22-07-2011, 20:18.
        Roger Green.Roger Green.

Comment

Keep enjoying your wild trip and I look forward to seeing piccies.

BTW My husband has just returned from Norway - loved the country, but not the prices!!

Comment

Looking forward to seeing your pictures Roger and Eileen.

On a sadder note, please accept our deepest condolences in the wake of the truly horrific and appalling tragedy that is still unfolding in Norway. Our thoughts are with you and the people of your country.
            Last edited by Vanderella; 23-07-2011, 17:43.
            Mary

Comment

Likewise, Roger and Eileen. So many innocent lives lost due to one fanatic! My thoughts are with the people of Norway.

Di.

Comment

DITTO XXX
                Our thoughts are with you at this time
                Pete
                If mistakes are the foundation of understanding, i have firm foundation,Underpinned by much in the way of I don't want to do that again

Comment

The wild ones.

Many many thanks , yes it so so sad as this is such a peaceful country we all have our flags at half mast and i have to speak to all the staff tomorrow this will be very hard for me!!
                  Originally posted by Vanderella View Post
                  Looking forward to seeing your pictures Roger and Eileen.

On a sadder note, please accept our deepest condolences in the wake of the truly horrific and appalling tragedy that is still unfolding in Norway. Our thoughts are with you and the people of your country.
                  Roger Green.Roger Green.

Comment

The wild ones.

Yes we are still alive Eileen just missed it on the way home and felt the bang. Yes you are right the prices are high if you live outside Norway but to us every were els is cheep
                    Originally posted by karenw View Post
                    Keep enjoying your wild trip and I look forward to seeing piccies.

BTW My husband has just returned from Norway - loved the country, but not the prices!!
                    Roger Green.Roger Green.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X