Travels in France.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Travels in France.

As I travelled down through France, stopping at Aire's I have found that the French are for want of a term "different" to people in the UK, not in any derogatory sense. When I had a problem with my motorhome, I stopped at a cafe, and was taken to a workshop by the owner, and my problem was fixed.

When travelling down the motorways I stopped at a restaurant, but in the middle of the meal the restaurant was invaded by a coach load of young men who charged around the restaurant chanting slogans.
    This would not caused any comment, except that they where totally naked.
    And I mean totally!!
    However nobody took any notice, and diners kept eating and meals were served.

Imagine that happening in the UK. The police would have been called.

Not a good time to eating a plate of sausages then, I guess? !!!

Mike

Comment

The wild ones.

Its the same over here; you just look and take no notice, and the other thing is well if you have money they can do anything.
      Originally posted by eugene View Post
      As I travelled down through France, stopping at Aire's I have found that the French are for want of a term "different" to people in the UK, not in any derogatory sense. When I had a problem with my motorhome, I stopped at a cafe, and was taken to a workshop by the owner, and my problem was fixed.

When travelling down the motorways I stopped at a restaurant, but in the middle of the meal the restaurant was invaded by a coach load of young men who charged around the restaurant chanting slogans.
      This would not caused any comment, except that they where totally naked.
      And I mean totally!!
      However nobody took any notice, and diners kept eating and meals were served.

Imagine that happening in the UK. The police would have been called.
      Roger Green.Roger Green.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X