Our trips to France this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our trips to France this year

Due to family circumstances we have not been able to go to France as much as we would have liked this year but we did manage 2 weeks in April/May and have just returned from a week. We have managed to use the France passion that we won and it is brilliant for our kind of holiday. I will report in detail as soon as I get the opportunity.

Thank you to whoever donated it. We shall certainly buy it next year - it is well worth the money

Peter

Look forward to that one Peter.
    For anyone interested the ACSI book from Vicarious for 2012 is ready to pre-order for mid December.
    Now 12,14, or 16 Euros a night for 2012.
    There are 2 books for £12.50 or the DVD version also.
    Saved loads of money last year on our trips to France.

https://www.vicarious-shop.com/ACSI-UK-CampingCard/

They will sell out by the new year, got mine ordered.

Tony Anchorman
    Last edited by anchorman; 08-11-2011, 10:58.

Comment

Hi Tony

If you buy the ACSI book direct then you have the option of setting up a rolling direct debit and it reduces the price, you must let it run for at least 2 years though. We had the ACSI book this year and used it enough to cover our costs. We also used some aires, we used the one at Wissant on the way out and back this time. We arrived very late on Sunday 30th Oct and it was absolutely full, but last Saturday there were only about 5 vans

Peter

Comment

Originally posted by peterholden View Post
        Due to family circumstances we have not been able to go to France as much as we would have liked this year but we did manage 2 weeks in April/May and have just returned from a week. We have managed to use the France passion that we won and it is brilliant for our kind of holiday. I will report in detail as soon as I get the opportunity.

Thank you to whoever donated it. We shall certainly buy it next year - it is well worth the money

Peter
        Hi Peter

Glad you are making good use of your prize.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X