Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15 countries in a Citroen C15d

Hey everyone,

Just returned from a 90 day trip around the UK, northern Europe and Scandinavia. Countries visited were: England, Scotland, Wales, France, Belgium, Holland, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and Poland. I have started a blog to tell a few yarns about our trip and would be happy to share info with anyone who's interested. http://edwardslasthurrah.blogspot.com/

Cheers

Andy

Thanks Andy,
    I'm looking forward to your next installment. Love the colourscheme!
    Aileen

Comment

Hi. Looks an impressive start. Am looking forward to following your blog. 15 countries in one trip sounds fun.
      Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Love the blog Andy - Edward is looking super comfortable! Looking forward to hearing more about your adventures!
        Mary

Comment

hi , andy.

your trip sounds brilliant cant wait to hear about your journey, done a good job on the van too.

Comment

The wild ones.

You should have called on us when you were in Norway!!
            Originally posted by andybiff View Post
            Hey everyone,

Just returned from a 90 day trip around the UK, northern Europe and Scandinavia. Countries visited were: England, Scotland, Wales, France, Belgium, Holland, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and Poland. I have started a blog to tell a few yarns about our trip and would be happy to share info with anyone who's interested. http://edwardslasthurrah.blogspot.com/

Cheers

Andy
            Roger Green.Roger Green.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X