X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roger green
    replied
    The wild one

As you know i live in Norway and have been all over Sweden and Norway in the last 20yrs what do you want to know?? What make is the tent, What roads are you using, when are you going, and for how long, were are you eating its expensive; and what are you eating? what water are you going to use. I can let you know were to camp as well van or tent etc.
    Originally posted by chris667 View Post
    Hello guys

This summer, I'm taking my dad canoeing. He's getting on, now, so we're getting fun stuff in while we can!

I'm taking my C15 and a bell tent (well, I might still get a roof tent, but probably not in time). We will be paddling on the Rottnan river, and wild camping once we're on our way.

Now, I've never been to Sweden before. I was wondering, though, on the availability of campsites en route? It's 10 hours drive from the ferry in Esbjerg, and although we could just rough it and sleep in the van, we are bringing this amazing tent; it's a shame not to use it!
    Last edited by roger green; 20-01-2012, 07:51.

Leave a comment:

• chris667
    started a topic Sweden

Sweden

Hello guys

This summer, I'm taking my dad canoeing. He's getting on, now, so we're getting fun stuff in while we can!

I'm taking my C15 and a bell tent (well, I might still get a roof tent, but probably not in time). We will be paddling on the Rottnan river, and wild camping once we're on our way.

Now, I've never been to Sweden before. I was wondering, though, on the availability of campsites en route? It's 10 hours drive from the ferry in Esbjerg, and although we could just rough it and sleep in the van, we are bringing this amazing tent; it's a shame not to use it!

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
Working...
X