That takes the biscuit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That takes the biscuit!

Just come back from a lovely week in France. We now expect people to be inquisitive about the R25 and want a tour of the van, but coming back up the motorway we were overtaken by a French couple who subsequently indicated to the hard shoulder and let us pass only to overtake us again for about a minute gauping as they went!
    People were even taking pictures of the Isle of Wight address on the rear. I think we should be on commission.

That's my 500 post!!!

Tony Anchorman

Glad you had a good time, sounds to me that the French are becoming even more interested as time goes on 500 posts eh! Does that make you a Senior senior I wonder, or may be a Major Senior or even a special Jubilee edition Senior, having achieved it this weekend

Comment

I saw the heading about biscuits and thought you were referring to the real thing - silly me!

however,for those who like a proper cuppa and a good biscuit,this may interest you,

http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/
      Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

hi

we only wish we got a pound for the times we have let people look round hows so last time we went to i.o.w we got a lot leafets to give out tom denise

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X