This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wind break

I have uploaded a video review of our windbreak to the youtube channel.

WINDBREAK

Cue joke from Yamaha about breaking wind.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Good windbreak Graham. I like how it packs away also the window in the middle. Usually see the window at the top where its too high to see through when sitting down.
    regards
    Robin
    Regards, Robinjim.

Comment

I like that windbreak too Graham.

Have seen a lot of your hands lately too, from the videos, and have to say that you could teach Madonna a trick or two in the 'how to keep hands soft and smooth' stakes. What cream so you use or do you nick Pauline's?

Comment

Originally posted by Flo View Post
        I like that windbreak too Graham.

Have seen a lot of your hands lately too, from the videos, and have to say that you could teach Madonna a trick or two in the 'how to keep hands soft and smooth' stakes. What cream so you use or do you nick Pauline's?
        It must be all the washing up I do because as you know "hands that do dishes can feel soft as your face with mild green fairy liquid".

Other brands of washing up liquid are available.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
          It must be all the washing up I do because as you know "hands that do dishes can feel soft as your face with mild green fairy liquid".

Other brands of washing up liquid are available.
          And you claim you don't watch the Ads!
          Jim.
          Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Twolitre View Post
            And you claim you don't watch the Ads!
            Jim.
            I think that ad was from the days when you couldn't skip past them with V+.

Can you remember that annoying little girl. "Mummy why are your hands so soft".
            Graham

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X