X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bargains at Towsure on-line!

Idly browsing.....

End of season sale at towsure - thought this looked useful for in an awning! A hanging organiser!

http://www.towsure.com/product/9439-Hanging_Organiser

so if I don't get a caravan, at least I'll be able to organise my tent - oops sorry, I meant my awning! LOL

We recently bought quite a lot of goodies in a Towsure store. Afterwards we heard that if you quote you're a member of one of the camping/caravanning clubs, you can have a 5% discount. They don't promote it in-store and you have to ask, but it's worth knowing (although we missed out!).

Comment

Towsure

I purchased a portable Vision Plus by Mobile TV valued at 340.00 for 100.00 some person had purchased it returned it saying the sound did not work, it was tested and nothing was found to be wrong with it, Towsure then put it back on sale with a full guarantee for 100.00 I snapped it up, mains 12 / 24vDC and 240vAC power options, Digital, HD ready, slot for DVD/CD MP3 MP4. No problem with the sound at all, very pleased with the purchase and I even got a dicount for being a C&CC club member, nice when something works out fine.

Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
      'Live without regrets'

Comment

Originally posted by bryanmole View Post
        I purchased a portable Vision Plus by Mobile TV valued at 340.00 for 100.00 some person had purchased it returned it saying the sound did not work, it was tested and nothing was found to be wrong with it, Towsure then put it back on sale with a full guarantee for 100.00 I snapped it up, mains 12 / 24vDC and 240vAC power options, Digital, HD ready, slot for DVD/CD MP3 MP4. No problem with the sound at all, very pleased with the purchase and I even got a dicount for being a C&CC club member, nice when something works out fine.

Cor what a bargain, Brian!!!!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X